Search This Blog

Welcome to Slimb Publication

Sunday, January 01, 2012

What to look out for When buying a Nokia phone

Yeah we all want to buy a mobile phone that can access facebook, twitter, Myspace and all what not. Majority of Nigerians uses Nokia phones (Esp Boys) A recent research carried out in some Nigerian Universities shows that the percentage of people that uses  nokia phones in Nigeria is 51% then the remaining 49%  can be shared amongst other phones like Blackberry,Samsung, G-tide,Android, Bird, HTC, Techno etc.

That is why i have made this research and published it to aid potential Nokia smart phone buyers and those already using it...

This is a full specification for Nokia C5-03.

General 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Network HSDPA 900 / 1900 / 2100
Announced 2010, October
Status Available. Released 2010, December
Body Dimensions 105.8 x 51 x 13.8 mm, 65 cc
Weight 93 g
Display Type TFT resistive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size 360 x 640 pixels, 3.2 inches (~229 ppi pixel density)
 - Handwriting recognition
Sound Alert types Vibration; Downloadable polyphonic, MP3 ringtones
Loudspeaker Yes
3.5mm jack Yes, check quality
Memory Card slot microSD, up to 16GB, 2GB included, buy memory
Internal 40 MB storage, 128 MB RAM
Data GPRS Class 32
EDGE Class 32
Speed HSDPA, 10.2 Mbps; HSUPA, 2 Mbps
WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, UPnP technology
Bluetooth Yes, v2.0 with A2DP
USB Yes, v2.0 microUSB
Camera Primary 5 MP, 2592х1944 pixels, check quality
Features Geo-tagging
Video Yes, VGA@15fps
Secondary No
Features OS Symbian OS v9.4, Series 60 rel. 5
CPU 600 MHz ARM 11
Sensors Accelerometer
Messaging SMS, MMS, Email, Instant Messaging
Browser WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML, Adobe Flash Lite
Radio Stereo FM radio
GPS Yes, with A-GPS support; Nokia Maps
Java Yes, MIDP 2.1
Colors Graphite Black, Lime Green, Petrol Blue, Aluminum Grey, Pink/black
 - MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV player
- MP3/WAV/еAAC+/WMA player
- Photo editor
- Organizer
- Voice command/dial
- Predictive text input
Battery   Standard battery, Li-Ion 1000 mAh
Stand-by Up to 600 h (2G) / Up to 576 h (3G)
Talk time Up to 11 h 30 min (2G) / Up to 4 h 30
Note this is a complete specification for Nokia C5-03. If you want more info on the phone Click here

To get details of other Nokia Smartphones  Clik Here